Saturday, March 1, 2008

Transition

So I was working as a nanny in New York for the past 6 or 7 months,and now I have decided to make another change in my life. So here I am, once again, deep in the heart of Texas, pondering the next step in my life. and Well I haven't got a clue to be honest with ya. I spent the past two weeks with my lovely aunt and uncle and their 5 children in Rhode Island. It was quite enjoyable. We visited many museums and I learned a lot about there state history ( more than I know about my own...oops). I loved spending time with my cousins, who are adorable. I had many laughs with them and miss them mucho much. I have to say I love the East Coast. Winters are a bit chilly, or you could say bitter cold if you wanted. But the cities and the towns are great! So much history, and I love it. Anyways so I kinda spent a two week period in limbo....because I didn't really have to work or have any responsibilities. Kinda just a pause in the whole transition stage. I'm not gonna lie it was nice..to really have a break. And now real life starts again. So I will start the search for a part time job the fill in the extra hours that I won't be helping my parents...and pondering ideas for a new career.....or adventure.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

It was so good to hear your "voice" as I was reading your post. Man so many decisions, trust me I know the feeling. But you ended up in random Rockland and made a few lives betters. I know wherever you go you'll have the same impact. I love blogs. I'm glad you're a blogger now :) OH no! You have a word verification. I wrote a post about those, ahhhh!

Sydnee Nicole Arnett said...

New post please

Sheryl said...

I thought you had a new post!